[Fredslist] 12/15 Networker of the Year Corey Bearak Speaking at Gotham Queens

David Stein david at pollack.com
Wed Dec 14 09:49:34 EST 2011

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }My Fellow Networkers,
Tomorrow Thursday December 15, 2011 @8am, Gotham Queens will hold its monthly meeting at the Savoy Senior Living 55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, New York 11362.

Come hear Networker of the Year, Corey Bearak an esteemed Attorney and 23 year political service veteran discuss how to navigate government to get the services you need. It may be for your favorite not for profit, your neighborhood, your block or your business. Somewhere along the way you will need to level the playing field.
If you are in the area or passing by on your way to work - please stop in and break bread with us. I assure you it is a great way to start your day. Plus I will get to tell you how my new job is going:)
We are at exit 32 off of the Long Island Expressway or exit 24 off of the Northern State/Grand Central Parkways.
Please contact our fearless leader Vincent DeRogatis - 631-707-0358 or by e-mail, vincentderogatis at gmail.com ? we are a non compete group.
Happy Networking and Enjoy the Day!

David Stein