[Fredslist] This Thursday December 15th,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:24:50 EST 2011

Good morning Gothamits,

This Thursday December 15th @ 8am the Queens Group will hold its monthly
breakfast meeting at the Brandywine (Savoy) Assisted Living Facilityat
55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck New York 11362. To all of our
Brothers and Sisters who would like to visit us, break bread and enjoy a
great cup of coffee (besides the great entertainment) please stop by,
Brandwine is located at exit 32 off of the Long Island Expressway and exit
24 off of the Grand Central Parkway head north on Little Neck Parkway and
we are on the rigth side, right after the expressway the building used to
be the Deepdale Hospital. As always we are a non-compete group and need you
to call, so that their is no conflicts and besides, we need a head count.

Have a Gothamly Day,

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC
e-mail          vincentderogatis at gmail.com
cell phone    1-631-707-0358