[Fredslist] Monday's Expert Witness Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 15:02:07 EST 2011

This is your last chance to let me know if you wish to ride the Expert WItness circuit Monday, December 12 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian restaurant (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our topic is of importance to ALL GOTHAM PROFESSIONALS!  Do we need Errors and Omissions Insurance to protect us in our professional lives and decision making?  Well known insurance expert, James Misselwitz from Philadelphia will be leading our discussion.  If you wish to come, simply go to the Gotham website and prepay and send me a quick email that you are coming;  the cost is $35 for the lunch and meeting.  See you Monday

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G