[Fredslist] Corey and Josh

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Fri Dec 9 10:27:13 EST 2011

Some days I get so busy that I miss checking my fredslist digest.  I  had no idea my fellow Gotham Green members were chosen as Networkers of the Year until I attended the joint meeting with Open House yesterday (and a wonderful meeting was had by all!).

So, a belated CONGRATULATIONS to two extremely deserving individuals that I am so proud to say are also wonderful members of our group!  Gotham could not have chosen better.

Happy Holiday all!
Gail

Gail Koelln, Certified Professional Coach
Coaching Family Members Caring for Elderly Relatives
(718) 776-7284
gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
www.inspiredperspectivescoaching.com