[Fredslist] CORRECTION ON DATE OF BOOK CLUB.

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 11:13:33 EST 2011

I have already downloaded "What Alice Forgot" onto my new kindle and ipad. It looks like the perfect book to get me through my airplane anxiety, and to read on the beach, when we go on vacation during the upcoming holidays.

I urge every reader in Gotham to participate in our book club. Its an incredible experience to have your questions personally answered by the author. And, I have to say, I have truly enjoyed every book I have read so far.

Join us. You won't be disappointed!