[Fredslist] Another great Gotham event

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Dec 8 04:48:01 EST 2011

Congratulations to Corey Bearak and Josh Zinder for being selected Networkers of the Year - well deserved!
Happy news that 2 deserving (aren't they all) charities were selected - Philip Gura and Lisa Waterman's charities were selected from the many charities acknowledged in this year's summer of giving drawing.
Jason Greenberg, Gotham East End GC, generously donated multiple sets of tickets to broadway show, Sister Act.
Always remembering that we are a tribe and a family, Norm Spizz and Fred Klein led us in a moment of silence tribute to our dear friend Bob Formica.
Thanks to all who braved the weather and joined us for a wonderful evening.