[Fredslist] With Gratitude

Gabrielle Carlson gabriellecarlson at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 23:35:44 EST 2011

Dear Raj, and Gothamites at large,
Thank you, from the heart, for so generously opening Gotham to me:  Magical
is not the word.  The generousity of spirit, the genuine comraderie, grows
the world I live in.  I feel honored and priviledged to be amongst you all.

Raj, it was SO great to have you with us at the benefit for Food & Finance
High School.  It became a family event, and warmer, the moment you entered.

I'm almost glad my computer had crashed just days before:  Never would I
have dreamt that the magnificent save and restoration you and your team
performed would so richly impact my life and business across the board.

With all my love and thanks ~ Most truly so!

Gabrielle Carlson
251 East 10th Street NYC 10009
www.gabriellecarlson.com