[Fredslist] Maria Guida asks about Jersey Driving

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Tue Sep 28 17:09:49 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham-ites,

A question to all of you drivers who know the Englewood, NJ area:

I will be driving from Englewood, NJ on a weekday afternoon at about 4:15pm,
trying to get back into Manhattan.    I need to arrive at 22 Street and
Second Avenue promptly by 5:30pm.

I'm guessing that rush-hour traffic might make this impossible.  Does anyone
know how long this car trip generally takes at that hour?

Thanks so much,

Maria Guida
Formica 1 Group

Successful Speaker, Inc.
Phone/Fax:  212-567-4653
Email:        <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:   <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/maria-guida/3/966/118

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to
the newsletter.

Blog:  http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/