[Fredslist] An all day affair so ride that circuit!!

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 15:13:26 EDT 2010

Subject: Next meeting of Gotham East End - September 15th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Hi All –

Come ride the circuit.  We are looking forward to the next meeting of Gotham East End coupled with our annual Fall cocktail party that evening (see below)!  We will have some additional guests joining us.  We welcome any feedback and suggestions for future topics and guest speakers you may interested in having speak.  Please let us know if you have any ideas.

Lunch will be on September 15th, 2010,
12:00 at the Southampton Inn, in the Oso Restaurant
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-6500
The cost is $45 for guests.

Please feel free to invite guests. Just clear it with me so I can do a conflict check and make sure we don’t have competing businesses at the table already. (Keep in mind that some overlap might be fine at times, as long as I can clear it with the core members first).

*Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can reserve your seat at the table.*

Also, our annual Long Island cocktail party at the Engineer’s Country Club.  The party will be from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and the cost to attend is $80.00

There will also be a traditional orientation meeting for Gotham's newest family members at 4:30 p.m. before the party gets started. If you are new to Gotham, come and join us to learn how to maximize your Gotham experience. Feel free to define "new" any way you would like!!

The orientation will be facilitated by Nancy Schess (Gotham Co-Founder), Mitch Tobol (our webmaster), and Debbie Lindner.

For more information or to sign up to attend, click here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1909&eventType=1

Jason Greenberg

National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com