[Fredslist] Credit Card Fraud

ritasue at ritasue.com ritasue at ritasue.com
Tue Sep 7 11:18:52 EDT 2010

I got a call on Labor Day from Chase fraud services.  Did I pay a charge at Budget Rent A Car for $2.00 (yes two) in Virginia Beach, and make a $5.00 contribution to March of Dimes in White Plains?

The answer was no.  Anyway, I read either in the WSJ or the NY Times about this.  The thief (thieves) take tiny bits from zillions of people; it adds up.

So, even if you don't get a call from the fraud service of your credit card, check your statements carefully.  You won't lose much money but they can't get caught if you don't report the theft.

RS
RitaSue Siegel  | President, IDSA, AIGA, DMI, AIA |
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com
PO Box 845 | NY 10150 | mobile 917 806 3947 |
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free |2008 version | Getting a Design Job | http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf