[Fredslist] Do you Know Anyone Looking for a Job?

Gail Schwartz gail at corporateresourcesny.com
Tue Sep 7 14:08:25 EDT 2010

Please help.

A friend of mine, who is the Office Manager for a prestigious
dermatology/plastic surgery practice on L.I., is looking to fill a Front
Desk

Receptionist position; it is a full-time, 40 hour work week.

It is an extremely busy office; the position involves phones, appointment
scheduling and checking patients in/out.

The right person MUST have experience working in a dermatology office and
know Medical Manager Software.

This is an immediate need so if you know of anyone who may be interested,
please ask them to reach me at the contact information below.

Thanks!

Gail Schwartz

Corporate Resources, LLC

68 South Service Road