[Fredslist] THANK YOU - Glen Spiller and Lisa Waterman

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Tue Sep 7 14:01:34 EDT 2010

THANK YOU..to Glen Spiller and Lisa Waterman for helping me out BIG last
week for my TV Show.

We had three guests scheduled to appear on my show last week (all from the
same school district) to talk about Bullying in Schools.  At the eleventh
hour they ALL had to cancel out due to some issues internally with their
school board. Since our marketing and announcements were out already I had
no where to turn but to Gotham to see if anyone had any connections to help
me get guests for my show in 24 hours.  I sent one request out and I was all
set with numerous leads.

Thank you again to Lisa Waterman and Glenn Spiller for their quick response
and leads.  The show was a success and we will have the links posted shortly
up on You Tube.

:-)

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.

<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1>