[Fredslist] What does it cost to but a politician?

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Oct 29 11:42:34 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

	While researching articles on ID Theft, Online Privacy and cost of
insecurity, I found a few gems related to political theater that we call
campaigning.  Though you might enjoy these (or lose some sleep).

1) Postcards show you how much each politician raised, and who their biggest
donors are:
http://influenceexplorer.com/postcard/order

2) Right-wing organizations and the ads they are funding:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130845545?

3) Check out the bumper sticker (from fellow Gothamite Victor Urbach!)
http://www.urbachletter.com/1011/PoliticalPromisesBumperSticker_419x620.jpg

- Raj

Raj Goel, CISSP
CTO, Brainlink International, Inc.
Raj at brainlink.com
917-685-7731
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.