[Fredslist] offices available in my midtown suite

Kevin J.Farrelly kjf at farrellylaw.com
Thu Oct 28 13:12:10 EDT 2010

I sublet in a very well-run and attractive suite of professionals.  Two of
the offices in the suite will soon be available for sub-let.

A description of the offices available is below.  Anyone interested in
either or both of these offices, should contact Robert Susser at 212 808
0298 or Nottinghillapts at gmail.com.

We have TWO NEW WINDOWED OFFICES for rent in a newly renovated collegial law
and accounting suite, sizes 12 X 16 ($3200) and 91/2 X 141/2($2200).  We are
located in a 24/7 Class A building at 270 Madison Ave (40th Street).
Additional amenities include:

*a receptionist to answer phones, greet guests, accept deliveries and sort
mail.

*fully wired conference room

*wood-paneled tasteful reception area

*large kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, gourmet coffee, and bottled water

*high-speed T-1 internet line (charged as additional fee) with a back-up DSL
line

*New phone system with 24 hour voice mail

*copier (7 cents per page)

*Workstation ($550) also available

NO FEES OF ANY KIND. AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 1ST OR SOONER!

Please contact Robert at Nottinghillapts at gmail.com for info and pictures.

Kevin J. Farrelly

-

Law Offices of Kevin J. Farrelly