[Fredslist] Paxton Quigley--what kind of name is that for a nice Jewish girl?

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon Oct 25 13:32:01 EDT 2010

Dear Along The Network:

Had a wonderful meeting this morning with this nice "Yiddishe Maidela" that
went into extra innings.

Paxton Quigley is the stage name she has had since the age of 20 and she
eventually made it legal. While she won't tell me what her original name
was, does anyone really care? We might want to put Ace Detective, Tony
Celano, to work and uncover it. Tony is great at ferreting out hidden stuff.
We could then run a Gotham contest and see who comes closest to guessing it.

But, I digress.

Paxton's  three current businesses and all in different areas and make her
quite impressive. We are both looking at some shared areas of interest for
potential collaboration. She has only been in Gotham for about 5 months so
if you haven't met her yet, I suggest you look her up. Just don't make any
quick moves without first warning her. The author of "Armed and Female" is
licensed to carry a gun.

Oi! A nice Jewish girl with a gun? What would her Bubbie (grandmother) say?

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP