[Fredslist] Fwd: My son's show

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Tue Oct 19 14:12:59 EDT 2010

Hi Fellow Gothamites

My son Rob's totally improvised musical" Broadway's Next Hit Musical" is starting a 4 performance run on every Thursday @ 8 PM at the Triad Theater beginning October 28. It is a wildly funny show as two Gotham members, other than me, can testify. If you can go, be sure to wear a diaper or you may wet yourself from laughing. Rob won't be performing on November 4; But, Gerry Goldhaber and I will be at the Thursday November 18th show. Hope to see you there. If that date doesn't work for you, please pick another date. Don't miss this show!

Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street
New York NY 10024