[Fredslist] Young Pros Meeting - Oct 28th - Get Excited!!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Oct 18 16:10:42 EDT 2010

Two events for the price of one...(and the price is *$0* ?!?!?!)

You can't miss this opportunity!!   What a GREAT way to meet the "Young
Pros" of Gotham, **as well as possibly getting a Mentor or Men-tee!!!**

After "Drinks at Freds" office this Thursday, the Young Pro's are going to
have a great event featuring one of our own; Topher Burns.
6:30pm @ 485 Madison, 15th Floor.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1920

A description of the event...

*How To Brand Yourself on Social Media*:
*An introduction to extending your personal and professional brand into the
basic platforms of social media.*
"Social media" can be pretty intimidating.  To many, it sounds like a
blanket term describing a whole universe of Justin Bieber conversations,
viral videos, and must-do marketing strategies, and it's hard to understand
how anyone has time for any of it!  Topher Burns, a media relations
professional and social media enthusiast from the Gotham Young Pros group is
going to walk through the basic platforms of social media that can be
helpful in the working world, answer questions as simple as "how do I get
started?", and brainstorm strategies that are simple and measurable.

SEE YOU THERE!!

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608