[Fredslist] Hyper-local Best

Ann Shengold ann at jlack.com
Thu Oct 14 15:35:50 EDT 2010

Dear Gothamites,

Dan's Papers Nominated our fellow members: The Bug Stops Here and
Teresa's Family Cleaning as the Best of the Best!

Hooray for them! We all know they are great. You know that your vote
counts.

(And while you're voting, you may want to include us too ;) Voting ends
this Sunday.

Go to danspapers.com and chose the South Fork (teal box on the left).
Take the survey by entering your email, scrolling past the restaurants,
the retail stores, hotels, health and beauty, entertainment,

then in Section 7/8

#7 Cleaning Company - Click on Teresa's

#19 Computer Tech-  Click on J. Lack Consulting

#20 Pest Control - Click on The Bug Stops Here

Good luck!

Ann Shengold

J. Lack Consulting

15 Toilsome Lane

East Hampton, NY 11937

PH: (631) 324-9980

www.jlack.com <http://www.jlack.com/>

J. Lack Consulting provides Professional Computing and a full range of
IT Management services that lower operating costs and increase revenue