[Fredslist] Knowledgable Travel Agent Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 23:09:51 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham-

I am trying to plan a very special family vacation in Europe in December 2011 (see my May 17, 2010 blog). As I have never been to Europe, I am encountering unexpected issues such as weather conditions that I don't know how to deal with. Does anyone know an experienced travel agent who can help me and my family determine what would be our best destinantion at that time of the year and then work with us to plan and book this special vacation?

Thanks!

Rona Gura