[Fredslist] Gotham "Superlawyers"

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 16:36:04 EDT 2010

Congrats to Fred, Harold, Vincent--I am thrilled to be included in the
list!

Annamarie  Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Managing Partner
Pegalis & Erickson,  LLC
Attorneys At Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice  Actions
1 Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY    10042
516.684.2900

In a message dated 10/5/2010 4:33:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,