[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Witness Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 12:18:30 EDT 2010

The next meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group will be Monday, Oct.18 at
12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian restaurant (230 E.44th
between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our speaker, Gotham Attorney Robert Cohen, will lead
our discussion on a topic of importance not just to expert witnesses but to any
professional,  Getting Our Bills Paid.  Come for the information and love the
amazing food.  $35 is our cost and should be prepaid on the Gotham website
before the meeting.  We have a No/No Conflict rule, so all of you and your
friends/colleagues are invited.  Just please RSVP to me directly.  See you on
the 18th and congratulations to our founder and leader Fred Klein on being named
one of NYC's Super Lawyers....that means that Fred can charge "SUPER FEES" which
Rob Cohen will help him to collect in a timely manner.

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G