[Fredslist] Contractor

Barbara Bel bbel at ezkrcpa.com
Mon Oct 4 16:54:50 EDT 2010

My 90 year old mother lives in Little Neck and her house is in desperate
need of repair.  She needs a new roof and her basement is leaking.
Would appreciate the name and number of a reputable contractor that you
have worked with and trust.

Barbara E. Bel, CPA
Partner
Eisman, Zucker, Klein & Ruttenberg, LLP
120 Bloomingdale Road, Suite 402
White Plains, New York  10605
Phone: 914-428-7733 ext. 229
Fax: 914-428-7903
bbel at ezkrcpa.com
http://www.ezkrcpa.com

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.