[Fredslist] GURMEET SODHI as your NEXT OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK (OWN) HOST

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu May 27 16:58:20 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

I am truly excited to announce to you all that I might be your NEXT OPRAH
WINFREY NETWORK (OWN) HOST FOR HER TRADITIONAL TALK SHOW.

This is my dream and it will be a reality.  I need your support by VOTING
FOR ME on the link below.  And please forward this to your friends; family;
colleagues...to VOTE FOR ME as your next OWN Host.
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details
<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1> &response_id=2717&promo_id=1  if the link doesn't open
then please copy and paste it in your browser and VOTE.

Thank you all for your VOTE and Support.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."