[Fredslist] Members in the media

Nicole Passman npassman at starkcarpet.com
Thu May 27 12:54:03 EDT 2010

Good afternoon everybody

I had mentioned this to the members of my LI Women's Group, but wanted
to also reach other Gotham friends across the network with this happy
news.  After writing a letter to the producers of LXTV's Open House, my
family was selected for a room makeover from the "Rescue Me" segment of
the show.  We have been filming at my mother's house all week, and the
big reveal is tomorrow.  The crew was touched by my mother's story of
strength and two-time cancer survival, and I think they are doing a
small piece on her story along with the makeover.

The show will air on Sunday, June 13th at 8:30am on Channel 4. Please do
keep in mind that I have not seen the finished room, and have no idea
how we will all appear on camera, so please wish us luck!

All the best for a fantastic holiday weekend!

Kind regards,

Nicole

Nicole Koenig Passman

STARK CARPET