[Fredslist] Esther is amazing!

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed May 26 10:37:27 EDT 2010

I was thinking about Esther's presentation all afternoon and evening
yesterday and again this morning. I took the afternoon off and reflected on
her story and the courage it takes to even speak about it to groups of
strangers.

Esther is truly an amazing woman. Her story of the atrocities that happened
was filled with her story of hope. She has no hatred and anger, just love
and hope for the future. She is woman full of love and I admire her. What an
amazing role model she is. Ben and Flo are truly gifted to have her as their
mother.

One part of her story that touched me the most was what Ben read in the
beginning about the strength and courage Esther's mother had when she took
the hand of that little boy who was alone. It gave me a better understanding
of who Esther is. And also about how she remembered her relationship with
her grandmother. I hope one day to be that same loving grandmother.

I feel blessed to have met her. I also got to the meeting early and had the
opportunity to speak with her personally. She is a true hero. Is there a
feminine version of the word mensch? That would be Esther.

I agree with Ellin, she gave us an amazing life lesson.

Please invite her back again and Thank you.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail