[Fredslist] Receiving is not easy!

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Tue May 25 15:43:36 EDT 2010

To all of my Gotham friends:

Thanks so much to all of you who have chosen to help honor me this June 9th
at the Kidney and Urology Foundation of America luncheon.

Receiving the "Humanitarian of the Year" award is a tremendous honor, and
yet receiving it also makes it quite difficult for me to accept and receive
such tremendous support.

For those that know me, you know that I am a much better GIVER than a
receiver and you also know that I think there are far more deserved
humanitarians out there!!

I am very humbled by the honor, and filled with such gratitude to all of
you.

>From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Deidre

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797