[Fredslist] June 21 Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 12:22:38 EDT 2010

I am pleased to announce that attorney Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Managing Partner of Pegalis and Erickson in Lake Success, New York,  one of the leading medical malpractice litigation firms in the U.S., will be our speaker and discussion leader at our next Expert Witness Meeting on Monday, June 21 at 12:15pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our topic will be:  What Litigators Expect from an Expert Witness, Especially in Depositions and During Direct Testimony and  Cross Examination.  You won't want to miss this very important meeting which we are holding before our customary summer break.  Please RSVP immediately to hold a spot because we do expect a full house for this meeting.  As usual, circuit riders and other guests MUST pre-register and prepay on the Gotham website in order to attend.  Gerry

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G