[Fredslist] Suburban/Country Mansion for Weekday Rental

einstein at transalt.com einstein at transalt.com
Sun May 23 21:59:10 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham

I have a  Suburban/Country Mansion for Weekday Rental.  Because  I must
spend weekdays in Manhattan, I am seeking an individual, couple or small
family to rent my huge 5100 sq. foot home in Warwick, NY (two hours from
Lower Manhattan by car) from Sunday night through Friday afternoons. NY Loft
in Financial District available on weekends as well. Your own separate
bedroom in each (3 in house). On 5 acres, craftsman-style cedar and stone
home also has 5 1/2 baths, all  hardwood floors, carpeted bedrooms, 3000-sq.
foot finished basement with office and 8-seat wet bar and full bath, full
shop with tools, two-car garage, furnished gym, spa, wraparound deck, huge
storage shed, two libraries, modern island kitchen with four ovens, 900-sq.
foot family room with 30-foot ceiling & fireplace and wet bar, etc.-- on top
of hill at end of cul-de-sac with City's best view of surrounding mountains.

$2500/month for house rental only (one person), slightly more to add others
(couple, kid(s), use of Manhattan loft on weekends, etc.). Summer rental or
all-year-round. Tired of squeezing your small family into your NYC hovel,
sweltering in the muggy NY Summer? Let your spouse or family live in luxury
during the week in spacious country splendor. Send your kid(s) to one of the
best schools in Orange County, commute once-a-week mostly by train. Contact
Ned Einstein at 212-766-1121 or einstein at transalt.com.

Ned Einstein

212-766-1121

einstein at transalt.com