[Fredslist] Glenn Spiller

Sal Bastardi sal at metrostardme.com
Wed May 19 14:16:41 EDT 2010

Many of you have had the opportunity to meet Glenn and grow to love him like
I do.  I am sure you would want to extend your condolences to him. I meet
Glenn's mom on many joyous occasion and she was a great person and very
pound of he son.

After a very courageous four and a half year battle with cancer, Glenn's
mom, Rhoda Schober Branowitz, passed away peacefully at her home in Florida
on Sunday evening.    Funeral services will be held this Friday, May 21st at
12:00pm at:

Gutterman-Musicant
402 Park Avenue
Hackensack, NJ   07601
201-489-3800

Rhoda will be buried alongside her twin sister, Sheila, in Beth Israel
Cemetery located at US Highway 1, Woodbridge Township, NJ  07095 (about 45
minutes south of Gutterman's) Phone: 732-634-2100

 He will be sitting shiva at his  home beginning on Sunday, May 23rd through
Wednesday.

Glenn's address is

21 Princeton Dr.

Syosset NY 11791