[Fredslist] China Prospects Breakfast Forum: “Directors’ Roundtable”, June 2

Mike Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Mon May 17 18:47:43 EDT 2010

My friend Janet and Forum founder is offering us $30 off;

China Prospects Forum: “Directors’ Roundtable”, June 2, 8:00 a.m.-10:00, NYC

Come to “China Prospects Forum” to hear about opportunities to serve as independent board members of China-based/U.S. listed companies. Nearly 500 China-based companies trade on the U.S. Capital markets. Most need U.S. execs as Independent Directors to add credibility to their companies. They are in particular need of financial executives to sit on or Chair Audit and Compensation Committees. China Prospects Forum will outline opportunities, logistics, compensation, D&O issues and more.

Forum founder Janet Stites is offering $30 off the registration fee for Gotham members.  For an overview of the program, visit:http://chinaprospectsforum.eventbrite.com/?discount=FOJ.

To read more about the sector, check out this recent New York Times article:

Sparse U.S. Listings Prompt Rush on China I.P.O.’s
 http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/12/sparse-u-s-listings-prompt-rush-on-china-i-p-o-s/?scp=2&sq=china%20nasdaq&st=cse

The Forum is produced by China Business Knowledge: www.chinabusinessknowledge.com. For questions, email:  Janet Stites, jstites at chinabusinessknowledge.com.

Wiebe Associates, LLC
Risk Management & Insurance Consulting