[Fredslist] Some suggestions about referring others

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon May 17 09:50:11 EDT 2010

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

I have a few suggestions that would be really helpful when referring others.
First if you have a relationship with a Gotham member that offers the
products or services needed please recommend them first.

Next, when making the referral provide their name, telephone number, and
email address and copy them that you are making the referral so they know
why.  Of the many wonderful recommendations, only one person actually did
that.  Guess where I went first? Of course the one that made it easiest to
connect.

I recently requested information on moving personal items from one state to
another.  Sometimes I was given only a name or told that someone may exist
in the XY Gotham group.  While I appreciate the tidbit of info, the effort,
and yes I should always check Gotham's list first. to which I did initially
so that should tell some of you that you need to get your info online..,
when I come to fredslist it's because I can't find it and really need
referrals to known relationships.

Additionally, we live in a digital world and it is not always easy to call
someone so emails are really valuable to get the dialogue started.

Referrals are very important and the lifeblood of our business.  The most
recent referral I made to a health benefits company not only gave them
complete contact info, a personal telephone call from me,  but I also took
the time to intercede when communication efforts stalled.  They got the
account.  I got the opportunity to know that I gave my relationship someone
really good. The flavored pretzels sent were a nice touch too.

The point is there is an art to referrals and we loose more than we gain
when we become too lazy to make them count.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS

Growth and Protection in a Digital World

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/m2powerinc> www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

www.request2purchase.com

takes the hassle out of shopping around

for health industry professionals

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Is your business compliant with the NEW Identity Theft Laws?

Identity Theft Protection & Compliance Solutions

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.