[Fredslist] Thank you from the Hinterlands

Weber, David DWeber at prudentialct.com
Wed May 12 09:04:21 EDT 2010

A big thank you to everyone for last nights cocktail party, especially Debbie Lindner.
The venue was great as was the conversations and connections. I liked the Terrace better than the Friars Club for this event.
Special thanks to Judy Heft for her efforts in arranging for Hinterlanders to take the train together.
I almost did not come because I had euthanized my dog the day before and was grieving. I'm glad that I made the effort.

David Weber
Prudential Connecticut Realty
dweber at prudentialct.com<mailto:dweber at prudentialct.com>
www.dweberhomes.com<http://www.dweberhomes.com/>