[Fredslist] FYI: Upcoming May & June 2010 Workshops for Nonprofits

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Wed May 5 13:03:42 EDT 2010

 See below my email signature two programs from the Lawyers Alliance for New York I received via email in my capacity as chair of a non-profit; each may be of interest to those with similar involvements.  I suspect the 2nd item is of greater interest; it involves a $45 fee

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
PO Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY  11004
(718) 343-6779 * fax: (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com  CoreyBearak.com   Bearak onTwitter

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply  and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

ThisInternet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or PrivilegedInformation which is intended only for use by the individual or entityfor which the transmission is addressed.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify thisoffice by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the returnof the documents to us at no cost to you.

[Sent from my laptop]