[Fredslist] Help me Gotham May 11 event

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon May 3 16:57:09 EDT 2010

Hi All

I am looking forward to the cocktail party next week but  at the party I
want to mingle and network with all of you - can you help me?

Many of you have sent me an email that you will be attending, great, please
log on and pay on line so we don't have to collect at the door and I will be
free to network with all of you - yea!

You can RSVP and pay by clicking here -

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1891
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1891&eventTy
pe=1> &eventType=1

When:  Tuesday, May 11 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Where: The Terrace Club located at Rockefeller Center Hotel, 25 West 51st
(between 5th & 6th), 7th floor Terrace Club.

Cost:   $30, plus cash bar

Thanks Gotham - see you on the 11th!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com