[Fredslist] Looking for a 3-day Sample Sale location - Manhattan!

Gabrielle Carlson gabriellecarlson at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 09:12:17 EDT 2010

Midtown~ ideal!

Needing a space, a large board room, a store front, or a spacious living
room, midtown, for  6 racks of my designer clothing that are deeply
discounted for sale.  For security concerns,  clients will RSVP.

Save the date; July 20 - 22 and by appointment.  In addition to off-the-rack
samples, pieces that are "to order',  more customized separates and
ensembles will be discounted the week of July 19 through 24.

Have a look at my work, at www.GabrielleCarlson.com, and watch for a further
announcement about the venue.  Do join us; we'd  love to have you come by!

Gabrielle Carlson

251 E 10 th Street

New York, NY 10009

212 995 6083