[Fredslist] Gotham CT and Westchester Party at Kona

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jun 24 21:50:11 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham,

I had the pleasure of attending the Gotham CT/ Westchester Party at Kona
Grill in Stamford tonight.  What a great time. In true Gotham fashion,
Gothamites and guests traveling from NYC met at Grand Central to ride
together to Stamford (Scott Bloom and 2 "fresh fish" Heather and Bonnie new
potential members for Gotham were my traveling companions ) where we were
chauffeured to the party by Lucas Meyer.  Once we arrived, we were quickly
greeted and caught up in the festivities and spend the rest of the night
mingling and networking with our "Hinterland" tribe members - did I mention
we also had name badges and official Hinterland stickers?

I enjoyed putting faces to the names and learning more about our CT and
Westchester members - as well as the NY members who were riding the circuit.
And speaking of riding, I had the nicest ride home - Gothamite Ester
Horowitz drove me home and we shared many stories and learned more about
each other, including how close we live to each other - thank you for the
ride Ester, very enjoyable and insightful.

Big shout to Judy Heft for organizing this great time!

Gotham, watch the emails and next time you see a CT/ Westchester party, make
plans and go.

Debbie Lindner

sent by my wireless account