[Fredslist] Did you watch HBO's Treme?

Natalie Peck natalie at richardpeck.com
Wed Jun 23 12:42:43 EDT 2010

 Please post the following query:

The only other person I know who watched this awesome series was my dear
friend Joanne Klein.  I know there must be more.  It demonstrates a love
affair with the city of New Orleans and the complex aftermath of hurricane
Katrina in the city and, in particular, the parish of Treme.  The music, the
stories, the characters, the tragedies and challenges and joys....all
intertwined magnificently.

Did you watch it?  What did you think?  Will there be another season?  If
you missed it, have Comcast (my carrier) go to On Demand TODAY and watch it
from the beginning.

Natalie