[Fredslist] Health and Human Services Job needed

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Tue Jun 15 14:29:48 EDT 2010

Greetings Gotham,

I am writing today because a friend of mine is triyng to place a person, who might fit into a health related company or a nonprofit.

I have attached her resume. Please contact either Karen Bradunas or Yvonne Soto directly.

Thank you for any oppportunities or leads you can provide.

I do have to visit some other Gotham groups soon......there is just not enough time to do everything.

Regards,

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. dir./PSA
www.psapartnership.org