[Fredslist] Welcome New Gotham Suffolk Members - Gary Levien and Michael Post

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Thu Jun 10 17:22:46 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham,

It is our pleasure to welcome Gary Levien and Michael Post as our newest
members to Gotham and team members of Gotham Suffolk.

Gary's company, Arrow Transfer & Storage specializes in corporate and
residential relocation, document storage, document destruction and general
warehousing.

Gary's contact information:

Gary Levien

President

Arrow Transfer & Storage
146 Miller Place

Hicksville New York, 11801

Ph: (516)827-9292
Fx: (516)827-2078
 <http://www.arrowmovers.com> www.arrowmovers.com

 <mailto:%3C%3C&user_var.email%3E%3E> glevien at arrowmovers.com

Michael owns Benefits for Business Insurance Agency and specializes in
employee benefits including; group life, group disability, dental and short
and long-term disability.

Michael's contact information:

Michael Post

Benefits for Business Insurance Agency, Inc.

48 Buckingham Meadow Road

East Setauket, New York, 11733

Ph:  (631)246-8844

Fx:  (631)751-2304

Benefits4bus at earthlink.net

We know the whole Gotham family will enjoy meeting both Gary and Michael
along the circuit, and at our fabulous Gotham events!

Welcome!!

Best,

Deidre

Group Coordinator - Gotham Suffolk

Deidre Siegel

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resource Management*PEAR Career Development* PEAR
Analytics

100 Crossways Park West

Suite 115

Woodbury, New York  11797