[Fredslist] A Gotham gem - Kevin Ward

Karen karen at thebugsstophere.com
Mon Jun 7 14:21:29 EDT 2010

We at The Bug Stops Here agree with you about Teresa's Cleaning and Kevin
Ward.  We know them to be a family company with the emphasis on family.
They are known for doing an outstanding job and they use a lot of "green
products".  Although they won't tell you about it themselves, they have a
service called "Cleaning for a Reason".  This is a special service offered
to chosen breast cancer patients, where they will clean there homes at no
charge.  Isn't that a wonderful thing?

Karen Sopko

The Bug Stops Here

631-563-3900