[Fredslist] Suggested Seminar

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 11:04:36 EDT 2010

Hello Along the Network,

The following seminar has been suggested by one of our members who has
given this seminar successfully many times.  I am trying to see if there  would
be an interest from enough people to book this topic....so if you are
interested, please drop me a note. Jadler115 at aol.com Thanks,
Janet

Janet  Adler
President
Janet Adler Realty  Ltd.

Avoiding Risk in Negotiating Business Contracts - I have given this talk
very succesfully at a number of local chambers of commerce - I look at
certain  provisions in business contracts that can be very problematic and might
actually  deprive parties to a deal of the benefits they think they are
getting in the  transaction