[Fredslist] ANNOUCING OUR 3RD GOTHAM LI SEMINAR!!!!

Janet Castrogiovani jdgrosso at optonline.net
Wed Jun 2 17:29:19 EDT 2010

Our Gotham members are great when presenting seminars, and we have had 2
successful seminars, and would like to keep the trend running., so please
join Jayne Latz and Bonnie Spiro Schinagle at their seminar on how to
communicate effectively in the workplace.

Tuesday, June 22nd, 8am

Moritt, Hock, Hamroff & Horowitz

400 Garden City Plaza

Suite 202

Garden City, NY 11530

Continental Breakfast Served

Speak up for Success: How to Communicate Effectively in the Workplace

Effective communication gives you the edge over your competition.  Let Jayne
Latz and Bonnie Spiro Schinagle give you essential, yet simple, tips that
will improve your business communication skills.

By the end of the workshop you will have learned:

.   How to enhance your client relationships through effective verbal and
written communication.

.   How to develop a dynamic voice to communicate with greater impact in
meetings and on telephone calls.

.   To speak in a precise and succinct manner.

.   To impress your clients through sophisticated writing by avoiding common
grammatical mistakes.

Jayne Latz is the President of Corporate Speech Solutions and a
Speech-Language Pathologist.  Bonnie Spiro Schinagle is a writer, editor and
founder of Granting Solutions, LLC.

Please let me know if you would like to reserve a seat at this informative
seminar.

Janet

Janet Castrogiovanni

Virtual Assistant