[Fredslist] June 24th Hinterland and Westchester Party

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jun 1 11:27:07 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

Please join us.

We are having our annual summer party at Kona Grill in Stamford at the
Stamford Town Center. www.konagrill.com <http://www.konagrill.com/>

Price is $20 per person for delicious appetizers including sushi and
sliders, pizza and 3 other yummy items. Cash Bar. Please go to the Gotham
web site and pay and register on line. No walk ins please. All are welcome.
The Kona grill is near I95 so all of you will be able to attend. No excuses.
It is also a hop skip and a jump from the Stamford train station.

The party is June 24th from 5 to 7 and if it is half as great as last year
we expect a huge turn out. Deadline for registration is Tuesday June 22nd.
Please don't wait till the last minute because we need a head count for the
restaurant.

This is a great opportunity to network with Westchester and CT and NY
Gothamites for a small price and lots of fun. It will be indoors and out on
the patio and in the restaurant near the bar.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail