[Fredslist] Thank you Leila Ross

martin klein mklein at kamso.com
Wed Jul 28 16:24:55 EDT 2010

To follow up on a post from several weeks ago, I was looking for a
contact at Bank of America to help a client who was having mortgage
issues.  No matter how hard we tried we could not get to a live
person who was able to offer any assistance to our client.
Through the efforts of Leila Ross (Formica 1) a bank representative
called me today to discuss my client's situation and offered various
ways in which the bank may be able to help my client.
Thank you Leila for all of your efforts.
Marty Klein

Martin Klein
Kamerman & Soniker P.C.
708 Third Avenue, Suite 1610