[Fredslist] Annual Gotham Hinterlands Summer Comedy Night 03Aug10

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Jul 28 15:46:01 EDT 2010

Final reminder

Annual Gotham Hinterlands Summer Comedy Night

Reminder about the comedy evening next Tuesday, August 3rd.

Each year Gothamites in the Connecticut Hinterlands gather with their
friends, guests and families for a comedy night at the Levitt Pavilion in
Westport, CT, a gem of an outdoor entertainment venue on the banks of the
Saugatuck River. Everyone is invited to join us!

Free entertainment, free parking, free grassy space to set up your blanket
or folding chair, you bring a dinner, wine and a sense of humor!

Later three standup comedians try to keep it PG13 (but not always
successfully).

The Levitt Pavilion is conveniently located nearby Interstate 95 (Exit 17),
or, the historically endangered Merritt Parkway (Exit 41).
http://www.levittpavilion.com/Pavilionpages/directions.htm

We all get there early to secure enough space and to schmooze. Arrive at 630
pm to get a choice spot in the grass with us. It gets crowded fast.

My cell number if you cannot find us or have questions that evening:
203.218.8288. See you there.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC