[Fredslist] Gotham Real Estate is having an Open Meeting tomorrow!

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue Jul 27 12:55:22 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Gotham's Real Estate Group is having a meeting tomorrow at The Friars Club from 12:30 to 2:00.

Here's your opportunity to ride the circuit. We are waiving the non-compete for this meeting, no need for permission. This offer is not likely to be repeated!

Just sign yourself up and your friends by close of business, Tuesday, July 27th.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces!

Best,

Queenie