[Fredslist] Seeking Part-time Afternoon Baby Sitter Manhattan

Sherri Lydell slydell at platzerlaw.com
Thu Jul 22 15:52:25 EDT 2010

Starting after Labor Day, seeking part-time baby sitter on the Upper East
Side of Manhattan ("UES") for second grade girl,  approximately 15-20 hours
per week from approximately 3 pm to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday.  Duties include
pick up at school on the UES, activities and help with homework.  This
position is ideal for a part-time student or teacher with a.m. hours.  Extra
hours available on holidays and some evenings.  We are an easy going family.
Our daughter has a great spirit and lots of energy.  Must have an upbeat
attitude, be flexible and reliable. Seeking someone who can commit for a
minimum of one school year.  Please email responses with background
information about yourself, your anticipated schedule for the fall, your
experience and resume if you have one to slydell at platzerlaw.com .