[Fredslist] Your chance for a Great Experience: Joint meeting -Gotham Green and Open House

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:54:44 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham Members and Friends,

Please join us on August 5th for the next Gotham Green Group meeting.

We are joining forces with the Open House group to mix it up a bit and
provide new experiences for each group and their guests.

We hope you will take advantage of this unique blend of Gothamites and look
forward to seeing you on the 5th at the Friars Club 12:30pm -2pm.

The lunch fee is $45.  Please pay in advance at the Gotham website.  You can
do so HERE -
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1744&eventType=3

Please RSVP to me if you are coming.  All members please RSVP as well.

For more information, email me at sherryrivera1 at gmail.com.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com