[Fredslist] PTime office assistant-super organized

ritasue at ritasue.com ritasue at ritasue.com
Thu Jul 15 12:30:58 EDT 2010

I am looking for a part time person to assist me in organizing a manual paper filing and labelling system in my home office and keeping it up.  There are some people who are great at doing this. I am not one of them. I am a really sloppy desk person who needs a  monitor. So, if you know a smart, organized, computer savvy, patient, quiet and neat college student or other manifestation of a person available part time, please ask them to send me their resume and a letter explaining their attributes, availability and hourly rate. No calls please.

Thanks,

RS

RitaSue Siegel  | President, IDSA, AIGA, DMI, AIA |
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com
PO Box 845 | NY 10150 | mobile 917 806 3947
Free |2008 version | Getting a Design Job | http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf