[Fredslist] Seeking studio in upper west side

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 22:44:27 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham,

My daughter is seeking a studio apt for $1500. No realtors please and no disrespect to our esteemed realtors in the group. (PS I use to be one)

Time frames for occupancy are flexible. Credit checks are extremely favorable and all paperwork as well as homework is in order. She is a full time working professional. There are no pets either.

Looking to be introduced to up n coming potential rentals that are not made public yet and may become available between now and November.

We've been the route. We're prepared to knock on doors to talk directly to supers, doormen, and management companies, just avoid the nonsense, the manipulations, and the games as well as the really bad customer service/support.

If you are currently renting in a great place please check with your building-that would be terrific. If you have a relationship with a management company not as a realtor, I'd appreciate the intro.

Thx.

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required